Sunday, October 17, 2010

Difference between wankers, fuckers and suckers~

Very fucking well. Its been a damn fucking long time~ LOLs

Well its time i updated my blog in a very rude manner...
I started my work and work myself like I did in intern... snake here and there then work damn hard.

I worked till 3 on friday (rushing something for Heng) then I go back home and collapse~ WTF. that is how I am... weak and the company have thursday to play badminton... not bad to sweat urself weekly.. healthy dou aa

BTW i drew this in office~ Ps and illus together... LOLs.. during my freetime... OMG I got free time wors... nyahahah

Well its been very repetitive life I had since LJMU, missed my college days missed my education period and missed the fun I had running around like an idiot ( being an idiot is a privilage u idiots!)

I wan eat great food! see beautiful girls!! PLAY GAMESSS!!! and run like an idiot again... oh I wish I could. Don't be alarmed or shocked if you ever find me on the streets fooling around as this has been well, a long history of being a human named chia~

Well I am out of writing juice so fare-thee-welll suckers! have fun being duped by this sorta blog~ see ya wankers~

No comments: